Pāto 16 ~ Packed with stories

Fuhhh ~ what a day. Done a lot of things. For work, of course.

Arrived late at office. Signed attendance as usual.
A colleague friend of mine asked for help to glue the table tag for BIMP-EAGA(BIMP: Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippine.) Gala Dinner. Unfortunately, I am not working for the event.

10.30am. The job was done. Next, doing nothing, except surfing the internet to find a way to put a little entertainment into this blog (music with lyrics), but no solution could be found. Perhaps later, I'll continue.

 I planned to go to Wisma Hopoh at noon. Too busy downloading music, the time passes.
15 minutes past 12.00. Went out to Hopoh early, to avoid traffic jam.
On the way, passed SK Encik Buyong. Students just finished their session of the day.
Drive slowly, to avoid unnecessary accidents, of course.

Famous for its low-cost-quality-product and frequent discounts throughout the year. [source]
15 minutes later, reached Wisma Hopoh. Two reasons. 
First, is to submit my lucky draw ticket. Next, is to measure my body figures for our official dress for TYT's birthday.
Entered the building, looking for a square box, which might have a lot of others lucky draw ticket, but it was nowhere to be found.
Then, I reached for my lucky draw ticket, which I kept in my wallet.
I started reading carefully the instructions on it, while I was walking. It says;
Term and Condition:
1. All contest coupons must be deposited into the contest box located on the Ground Floor, Wisma Hopoh Shopping Centre before the date of announcement of the result.
"Damn". The only thing that came to my mind at the time.
That means, I was supposed to submit the coupon yesterday, 29th September 2010.
Once again, I missed a lucky draw. That was two times in a week. Well, maybe it's not my lucky week. Who knows, maybe some other time.
I continued searching for the tailor shop, Armani Tailor, which located on the Third Floor.
It was confusing at first because I thought the top level is a Fourth Floor, but soon later, I had found the shop and my figures were measured.

Went back straight to office after that, just to find out that it was raining heavily in Petra Jaya.
Luckily, I found a nice spot for my car, near to the entrance gate. So that, I didn't have to walk too far.
Went straight to canteen to have my lunch, where some of my colleagues were there to have their lunch too.
I was craving for a Hong Kong Mee, but it was sold out, so I ordered a Pattaya Fried Rice, a menu, which I learned about when I was studying in UTM.

2.00 pm, lunch hour finishes.
I was just to start my work on the outstanding cases of TALIKHIDMAT, where suddenly my colleague friend asked me to help him filled in the details of those contingents for TYT's birthday.
I did it within a few minutes.
Later, as I was just about to continue my work, once again, he requested for my help.
This time, he wanted me to accompany him and another colleague of us to India Street, to survey for our second official dress. After a moment, I said......"OK".
The entrance to the infamous India Street Pedestrian Mall, which sells a lot of things, especially clothing. [source]
Left them at a corner on India Street. Parked the car on Gambir Road.
Reached my phone in pocket. Damn. Battery Flat. "Low Battery, Power Shutdown", it says. Why Now?
Tried to use the public phone to reach them.
NOOOOO....The public phone wasn't working. Damn. Damn. This is why vandalism is no good.
Last resort, I need to find them myself.
Luckily, I noticed them brought along a shopping bag named Franciko, if I'm not mistaken.
Literally, running around here and there. Looking for a shop with the aforementioned name.
It feels like Amazing Race. But I was competing all alone.
Asking strangers, while searching for a functioning public phone.
Thanks to those friendly shop owners, I found them.
There they were, talking to the shop owner.
Fuhhh~luckily they were still there.

Whoa...my misery didn't stopped there.
They went to another shop. And another. And another.
It took them about 3 hours just to find a suitable fabric for 40 people. Why? Because some of them didn't have many fabric's supply of 105 meters long.
In the end, we took some of those fabric's sample, just for our BB to decide.

Reached office 20 minutes after 5.00.
Cleaned my desk, switched off my lcd screen.
Today, supposedly my paycheck day.
Went to Petronas Station to withdraw money. But no, still no sign of it in my bank account.
Nevermind, I still have a few hundreds left in my account.
On my way out, I found The Guy. He went there with his kids.
Smile. The only thing that I could do.
Went out as fast as I could.

Planned to buy some food supply at Choice Supermall.
Too many people. Cancelled my plan.
Coz I don't like to queue for too long.
Reach my car and went straight home.

syaftome ~ love his job and never learn from mistakes.

6 de' tour comments:

hani apandi said...

bena na juak ktk berkerja & berjalan ritok..bessttt~

mek orang sehari2 semalam2 bingung entam presentation pakei sabtu tok..ETR subject~ hoho.

syaftome said...

haha...
kmk dah slalu glak melalui benda camya dolok...
kinek tok...time ktk gik...hehe...

good luck for the presentation...

Vivian said...

nang best lah..kmk nang mcm dah sik terkabir weekday mok kuar2..huhu balit jak umah..dah rasa mok tido terus..

mentally tired.

syaftome said...

kmk xda polah papa jwak kat opis...
sbb ya kluar ya...

time weekday nang malas mok kluar malam...
nangga movie kat rumah gik best...

hani apandi said...

terima kasih :D

aritok present, kul 9 pagi..arap semuanya lancar..& diterima sepuas ati leh panel..

wish me, all the best! :D

syaftome said...

yeah...wish u all the best...
success with flying colors...

Related Posts with Thumbnails