Pāto 17 ~ A brand new start

Smiling.
It's a brand new month.
I wonder what does it has for me?
For certain, there are three things.
It's the month of my birthday. Soon, I'll be 24 years old.
Next week, I'll be going to Mukah, for Sejiwa Senada Exhibition.
A week after that, its the celebration of TYT birthday. Almost the same time with my birthday.
In fact, it is the same date with my course-mate friend's birthday. A friend, who is now married with a lovely lady, and the first person that I met, when I was studying in UTM.

Hmmm~how about today?
Nothing much, except that in the afternoon, I was working for the "Launching of Language Month". An event that was organized by "Institute of Language and Literature, DBP".
CM was supposed to be there, but he couldn't. As soon as I noticed there was no red carpet, I knew that he wasn't coming.
Supposed to start at 2.30pm but the arrival of the representative was late.
Sigh~~ This is always happening. But, he is the guest of honour. What else to do, except to wait.
The official logo, I believe. [source]

Soon, after ushering the VIPs, rushed back to office.
Aaahhh, it was drizzly raining. I couldn't wait for it to stop, so I just walk.
Realized.
The others weren't there yet. Maybe they just go straight home.
Wrong.
They waited for the event to finish, because the guest of honour had some tea break session.

Sorry. I didn't know there will be tea break.

At night.
We had a Raya Celebration of our own.
No outsiders and no strangers.
Except for some of them who brought their spouses and their kids.

Woohooo~we had a great night.
The emcees were hilarious, and our boss was sporting.
No sign of intense. Everyone was happy.
And yeah, I was lucky. At last. I got myself a hamper from one of their lucky draw sessions.
At least, I got something to bring back tonight. After all those frustration and disappointment.

After a series of "poco-poco" and karaoke sessions, I went straight back home.
Smiling.
Coz I am tired. And tomorrow is a holiday. Yeah....

syaftome ~ loves the arrival of weekends...its time for some rest...

7 de' tour comments:

hani apandi said...

haha..poco2 ya..nang sik tinggal..pande tak poco2 tek? :p

syaftome said...

yalah ya...
apa2 jak event kedak ya...
mesti x sah...
mun xda poco-poco...
heran jwak kmk...

kmk tok x pande nak berpoco-poco glak...
saja jak ngikut orang...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

I miss language week once I was in matrix and university.

:0

Vivian said...

24thn? OMG!! terasa dirik tua mek..i thought u same age with me..or even older.. ~doh..unfair world..hahaha

syaftome said...

hahaha...
truth is bitter at first...
but it goes sweets in the end...

rami org ingat kmk dah tua glak...
sbb ya cdak pnggl kmk pakcik...

Vivian said...

matured ktk eh..bila mek tauk rami blogger lebih muda dari kmk..mcm dirik tua glak dah..alamak!!

syaftome said...

hahaha...iboh padah camya...
mun dah ktk mdh camya...
xpatlah kmk berkata2 lagik...hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails