Pāto 15 ~ "Jom Heboh", Why Not?

Aaahhh...To be honest, I was kind of looking forward to this TV3 festival. The last time I went to this festival, as I could remember, was seven years ago, in 2003.

At the time, this festival was held at Padang Merdeka (Merdeka Field). I believe that was the one and only time this festival was held there. I think the reason why, the government doesn't want to use that place, maybe because they want to keep the place in shape. You know how it goes with this kind of festival. With booth and the stage set up there, of course it will destroy the beauty of nature landscape(because of lack of water supply and no sunlight). To dig deeper, it will make the place dirty and messy, with all those garbage with no source of dustbins. Not to mention, the traffic congestion caused by the visitors.

So, yesterday, at night, I went to this festival with my brother. It was held at car-park of the Old Stadium. I was shocked. I couldn't imagine that there were so many people went there. Perhaps, thousands of people was there. I think it was true when a high rank officer of Media Prima told us before in a conference, that there were about 500 thousands of visitors came to Jom Heboh in just two days. Well, after riding through the traffic for about 10 minutes, I parked my bike at the New Stadium. It took us about 5 minutes walk to get us to the location of the festival. Some of the visitors, even parked their car that took them about 10 minutes walk.
Is it worth it to go to such festival? Think before you answer.



Actually, there was nothing particular that I looked for at this festival. I was just roaming around the place, looking for something that might be interesting. Perhaps, I was just interested by the live show performance by Tomok, Akim and Sofaz. Not really. I didn't know that they were there. After roaming around just for 15 minutes(because lot of those booth were closed), we want to get out. Then, on the way out, I was stopped by a guy, who promote the Hot Ticket from Hotlink (the main sponsor). Since I didn't know what it was all about, I stopped and listened to the guy, explaining details of the Hot Ticket.

I was just listening to him at first, then, I got interested. With those free KFC chickens and meal discounts. Plus, I could join their lucky draw in order to get a free hand-phone. I was tempted not to buy at first, but after a series of questions and answers, I bought them. 2xRM 10 Hot Ticket and 1xRM 15 Hot Ticket. So, that cost me about RM 35. That means, I have three lucky draws. But unfortunately, I couldn't get myself to the lucky draw sessions at 3 pm because today, I am working. It all thanks to the minister in charge of a program, which I worked for tonight.

At noon, I was working at the Old Legislative Building to prepare tagging for tonight's function. But unfortunately, we need to wait for the minister, who can only come to the venue at 2.30 pm. If not, our job should finish by 3pm. So, in the end, I couldn't get myself to the lucky draw session on time. I was also informed that there were another session at night, but I was working too, so once again, I couldn't go there. I guess, today is not my lucky day (who knows whether I'm lucky or not, because I wasn't there). Maybe, who knows,  my future hold much a brighter or luckier day for me. Who knows. We'll just find out later.

syaftome ~ love to waste his time and money.

9 de' tour comments:

Redbloodsnow said...

uiii org sarawak ka? sama la kita mun gya..hiks. mek x gi diat jom heboh. x minat + x suka bersesak²...hehe

syaftome said...

yep...i'm sarawakian...pure...no mix...

kmk pun x tauk ktk org swk...
x kmk perasan logo swk blogger ya tek..
kita pun x makei bhs swk...
yalah kmk ingat ktk org smnnjung...

btw...kmk just mok tangga2 jak jom heboh ya...pusing2 jak...nangga org rami...
since kmk dh lamak sik g sia...
yalah teringin glak nak tangga jom heboh ya...

Vivian said...

yer..jwpn..no mix..hahaha kmk mix koh..but still proud to be sarawakian!!

kmk pergi tghari marek..ya pun sikda singgah booth glak..panas..rami.dan sikda apa mok ditangga dgn org kaka2 dlm booth.. booth perodua adalah..lak cerita kt blog pasal ya..hehe

tiket apa dibeli?

Redbloodsnow said...

Hehe..yalah tek. mun ta nulis blog k bhs kta, terngangak lak cdak malaya bace...dats y mek tulis k bhs malaya.hikss...

btw. ktk laki ka mpuan ow. dari nama cam mpuan jak yg syaftome...hehe

BUNGA said...

saya pulak dah 5 tahun x pergi jom heboh...lg pun suami sy tak suka sgt nak pergi..tambah2 lg, skrg ni dh duduk jauh,cuma boleh tengok dr jauh jer la..hehe..

syaftome said...

bsi: i wish i am...but im not...still...lucky to be sarawakian...
yg booth jom heboh ya x menarik...but stall kat tepi jalan ya mmg best...haha...
ad jwak kmk g booth perodua...
baruk masuk...lalu mcm2 ditanyak nya...haha...lalu kluar kmk dr sia...

kmk beli Hot Ticket..ada iklan nya kat tv...nya cam reload tiket...tp ada kelebihannya ckit...

redbloodsnow: hahaha...tok gik sorang...sama cam bsi ya...haha...x dtangga nya gmbr kmk kat bhgn upper right ya...

im a guy...my real name is syafiq...tome referred to my blog name...Tour of My Existence...so it all came down to syaftome...hehe...

syaftome said...

Bunga: pg jom heboh nie ada buruk baek dier jgak...
barangnya murah...tp ramai orang...n jalan pun sesak...n susah nak cari parking...
lepas nie...mungkin akan pikir dua tiga kali sblom nak pg saner...

p.s: feel free to comment on my english writing skills, since I knew that u are currently living oversea...hehehe...

Faizal n Fashitah said...

My heart was pounding hard.. eager to go to JOMHEBOH.. yerRrr spiking ndah I tok. Tapi hari ya nang rami manusia. Dahla panas. Sik kesempatanku nak singgah.. cuma melimpas jak k keta.

syaftome said...

haha...feel free to speak...

yalah ya...pg siang ari panas...
pg malam...banyak booth dah tutup...
x berbaloi...

kwn kmk bila nya nangga cdak rami glak nk pg sia...
snggup nya tukar dr keta ke motosikal di tabuan nun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails