Pāto 13 ~ Honestly...


Thanks to beautifulhani for this. Thanks for tagging me earlier. However, I'm sorry, cause it took some time to answer these questions. But those are great questions that need to be answer. And it made me think. Think and flashback on some great moments of my life, and it made me reflects back on what I have done. So, thank you once again. Here, to answer your questions.

Be Honest in Your Life!!!

Honestly, what would be the happiest moment of your life last year?  
Last year, its easy, I finally graduated from the course that I took years ago. After 4 and a half year, I finally finished it with a second upper class. Not bad, I think. My studies weren't so great, and the exams weren't so difficult but unfortunately, the final year project (FYP) hold me down for a semester alongside with some of my course-mate friends. Nevermind, at least, I graduated. That's the MOST important thing.


Honestly, other than your parent and family, who would be so dear to your heart?
The answer of course, my friends. They were they when I was happy and during the times when I was down. They helped me a lot in things that I can't talk with my parents and families. They are my source of information, and they are part of my inspirations.

Honestly, why do you writes blog?
At first, I didn't know why I wrote blogs. But now, I realized that I writes blog because it's a place where I could put all my thoughts into a visual display. Where I can share my thoughts with others. Where I can listen and respond to others' point of view. Its a place with no boundary, a place with no restrictions. Other than that, by writing this blog in English, I hope that I could improve my communication skills in English.
 

Honestly, do you feels appreciated? 
Hmmm ~~~ this one is quite hard to answer. In life, there are ups and downs. Sometimes, I was appreciated and sometimes, I wasn't. The truth is, appreciations comes in many forms. Maybe, I just didn't realized their forms of appreciations. So, who knows.

Honestly, what used to be your ambition while you were a kid?
For this one, I'm not sure. I didn't remember whether I used to have one. But I do remember that my first ambition was to be a surgeon. Working as a surgeon, I was thinking that maybe I could perhaps saves lives with my surgical skills. However, biology was so hard. Even simple biological process was quite hard to remember. So, I gave up. :)


Honestly, who is in your mind to be tag? Name FIVE.
I was thinking to tag some of my followers, but since they are only 3 followers as of now and I believed they were tagged earlier, I thought that maybe I could tag five of my friends. aronemz, milahnaher, mijikemamang, yariennisha, yern-yerrnie.



syaftome ~ Honestly, I'm not sure my translations(the questions) were right or wrong.

11 de' tour comments:

Vivian said...

heheh blaja cney lok kah? what course?
anyway..bgs la pandey nulis English..mun kmk...

syaftome said...

kmk blaja di utm dolok...
ambek komputer engineering...(x dbaca nya profile kita kat belah kanan ya...sbr jaklah...huhu...)

kinek tok dh x minat gik ngan engineering...
but still habeskan duit demi komputer tercenta...haha...

hani apandi said...

haha..beautifulhani, lucu..time ya mek sikda idea..engkah jak beautiful..alu kenak anok kakak & adik mek pasan..ahaha..

btw, thankss ktk..
jawab juaknya tag kmk tek..
cita2 ktk ya, nang besstt!
stuju, biology buat mek give up juak..cuba lari dari bio, tapi masuk u..ambik la kmk..sampei abis lak belajar bioplant..parai mek..haha...

p/s: baruk grad duhal..congratess..jeles..haha..:D

Vivian said...

hahaha sorry..boleh la mintak advise pasal komputer la tok..

hani : mek pun prasan bah..beautiful stranger..stranger lah? hehe

syaftome said...

hani:haha...pasal nama ya pun kenak anok...

btw...mungkin ya dah arah tuju hidup ktk...nei kita tauk...so, good luck in ur study...

p.s: thanks...

BSI: no problem...mun dpt kmk tlg...kmk tlg...padah jak kelak...

syaftome ~ we are beautiful in our own way...

hani apandi said...

TQ, sama2 kita berjaya..:D

tapi ktk 2 kak V 22 dah kerja, best da jak..kmk gik masih lum nampak arah tuju sbenar..huhu..

syaftome said...

bersabar lah...
ya jak dpt kmk padah...
coz kmk pun dolok cam ktk jwak...
x sabar mok kerja...
alhamdulillah...kinek tok dah ada kerja...
dpt merasa duit dirik pun...hehe...

hani apandi said...

yup...mek sik lama gik..ada 3 taun gik..sik silap la..hee...lak dah keja rindu gik nak belaja..p ktk untung..terus dapat kerja..rezeki seseorang..ktk keja sine ar?

syaftome said...

nei ada kmk dpt trus kerja...
ada lam 4 bulan x polah papa...hehe...
susah jwak carik keja di kch rupanya...
tp alhamdulillah...dpt kerja kontrak di jabatan ketua menteri...unit protokol...

mena kata ktk ya...bla dh kerja...
rindu ngan time blaja dolok...
rindu ngan kengkawan sbnarnya...huhu...

hani apandi said...

ouh duhal.
ingat keja terus.
haha..sorry..:p
nangla susah cari keja, bapak mek madahla..mek sik tauk..:p

mesti rindukan,
nak belaja sama2 ngan kawan,
rindu tension belaja,
rindu dengan suasana kampus

syaftome said...

yalah ya...
nang rindu glak...
sigek gik sebab cdak semua jauh2 di smnnjung nun...
makin menjadi2 lah rindu kmk tok...

p.s: bila lagik lah dpt bertemu blt ngan cdak...maybe time kmk ambik cuti2 malaysia ke smnnjung kelak kali...hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails