Pāto 10 ~ Don't Plan, Just Go

If you go to a motivation course, or any course for that matter, the speaker usually say "If you Fail to Plan, then you Plan to Fail", but sometimes, No Plan is actually a Good Plan. A GREAT plan actually
Towards the end of Ramadhan, I began to plan visits to few of my friend and relative. But in the end, everything wasn't according to plan. The short amount of time that I had wasn't enough. I couldn't focus. My mind was wondering. I wondered about the next place I should go to according to my list. Later, I realized, I didn't bring along the list. Sad. We could just plan, but the end result, isn't something absolute.

Nike Logo: Such Powerful Motto
Celebrating Raya. The Plan isn't going to work. Believe me.You want to visit others, but they also wants to visit others. So, how is this going to work. No, it isn't. The solution. The solution is "Just Do It". In my case, my friend and I did a lot of surprise visits to some of our friend's house. If they are at home, then, we are lucky. If not, there will be next time. The time is always there, but we, as human, must know where to go and use our time effectively. So, its just a matter of having fun while visiting your friends and relatives. Even though, you are just wasting your time and money if someone, who would like you to meet isn't at home. But, at least, you are having fun while you're at it. As for me, yeah, I was having fun. A lot.

The rational behind "this plan". If you plan to visit your friend, where you had called them ahead of your plan, that means, you are going to their house. If you go to their homes, that's good. But if not, first, you are just wasting their time. They have to wait, since you said that you ARE coming, even though they have plans to go somewhere else. Second, you will absolutely feels guilty. Deep inside, your guts keep on telling you that you had done something wrong. You couldn't fulfill your promise. That's for sure.

To summarize, Just Go and Don't Plan. If you're lucky, then you are lucky. If you're not, maybe some other time. Their houses won't move anywhere on their own. So, don't worry and while you're at it, try to have fun.

0 de' tour comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails