Pāto 19 ~ You Would Not Know If You Don't Try

Yesterday.
Work till late in the evening.
Waiting for the certificates to come.
The certificates was meant for contingents, who participated in the parade this morning.

Yesterday.
They supposed to come at 4.00pm, but then they postponed it to 6.00pm.
My colleagues and I accepted the deal. We waited and keep on waiting.
At last, the provider arrived around 8.00pm, brought along those certificates.
My Hot Tickets

Damn it. I supposed to go to KFC Choice Supermall, to claim my "chickens".
Remember when I mentioned about Hot Ticket that I bought during "Jom Heboh" three weeks ago, one of their "reward" is that, I could claim 4 pieces of chicken with 2xRM10 and 1xRM15 Hot Tickets. So, I got 4 pieces for free.
But the thing is just, the Hot Ticket is only valid till 15 October 2010. That means, it was yesterday.
By hook or by crook, I needed to claim my chickens yesterday. I told myself, "I need to get the job done by 9.00pm, if I want to get my chickens." Smiling.
However, I was working late, due to some unexpected news.
We finished our job around 9.30 pm. Damn.

The KFC won't have anything else to give.
I was working there before. So, I knew.
I'm sure they already started cleaning around that time.
So, I was kind of feeling frustrated and wasted.

I send a colleague of mine to his house at Fire Department, Samariang.
Then I started to think.
"Should I just go home or should I claim my tickets."
After a few moments on monologue, I made up my mind. I should go to the other KFC.
Bako Drive Thru, The One and Only Drive Thru in Kuching. [source]
I did told a friend of mine and he told me there is a 24-hour KFC at Jalan Bako.
So, I had gone to CIMB Masja to withdraw some money before I went there to claim my chickens.
Luckily, I still had time and I managed to claim my chickens and used a discount coupon to buy another set of 5 pieces of chicken, 2 Zinger Burger, 4 regular drinks and a large cup of coleslaw.
I went straight home and reached my house around 10.30pm.
Feeling tired, I took a shower, facebooking, and went to sleep.

The moral here is that, in life, we can't give up so easily.
If there any chance, even if it is just 0.01%, try your best.
Grab it quickly, hold it tightly to your heart and soul, and just do it.
Who knows what surprises that you might be able to find.

Foot Note: Will try my best to never give up and never surrender.

syaftome ~ Say "yes" to everything. Let's see what we've got.

4 de' tour comments:

Vivian said...

dpt sik kfc? marek 16/10 nak..?

syaftome said...

haha...mestilah dapat...
marek adalah 15/10...
mun ikut tarikh entri tok...hehe...

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Shiohh..demi manok kfc, sanggup hehehe. Tapi yalah tek, nang moralnya.. jangan terus putus asa la. Unless mun sik juak dapat, then anggaplah sikda rejeki. Next day beli jak la manok kfc tanpa makei kupon ya. Janji dpt manok kfc masok lam mulut hoh..

syaftome said...

mmg sanggup...manok free bah...haha...

but once again...
aritok tek beli manok...
pakei wang ringgit...
xtauk kenak rasa mok mkn kfc aritok tek...haha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails