Pāto 21 ~ Everyone Has Problems

Yesterday.
My friend(C, easier) and I came early to the venue for PPES Integrity Day at Grand Margherita Hotel.
We thought our duty started at 8 am in the morning, but later we found out that it was 10 am.
So, we had our breakfast at Nibung (from what he told me), just near to the Pullman Hotel.
Then, after a while, he started to tell me his stories.

He told me that he had an outcast in his home.
An outsider, a girl, who has no blood relation to his family or whatsoever.
She actually, was left by his BF at his house, while he went back to his own house.
They are both stayed together at C's house before.
But when the guy left, he left his GF at C's house. What???
It gave me a big shock. Why should her stay, while his BF is not there anymore.
C's family tried to "get rid" off her from the house.
They even tried to find her a job, but she didn't last for long.
So, she stays there, doing nothing.
There are no problem that can't be solve. [source]
While he was talking, it made me realized.
His problem is much more bigger than mine.
Yeah, I also have my own problems.
But not as big as his.

"You know, I have to see her face everyday. Sometimes, it's hard for me to live in my own house, just to look her face."
That's what he said.
I know his feelings.
I have felt this too. Not in his kind of situation. But I have somewhat experienced similar situation.
And true, it's hard to face someone or something, when it just makes you uncomfortable.
We could try to overcome them, but at the end, we are weaken by our own feelings.

As a person, being a Malaysian, I am very grateful to the life that I have right now.
When I think about the difficulties and problems that I face everyday, I know.
I know that someone else is much more unfortunate than myself.
I know that someone else has much bigger problems that mine.
I know that someone else has much more challenging life.

Some of them might not have parents that care.
Some of them might not have a place to stay.
Some of them might not have hands to move.
and some of them might not have an eye to look.
To look this beautiful, colorful and stunning world.

Tension is not the solution. [source]
See, as a human who has everything, I think we are very lucky and fortunate.
I know, as a human being, we could never run away from problems and difficulties.
It's part of our routine and it's part of our life.
Without them, we could never learn about mistakes. We could never learn about failure.
Through that process, we learn to become mature. We learn to become independent.
Because the most important thing here is that, not to dwell on the misfortune, but to rise above it.
It's not the problem that we should look upon, but the importance of life-long learning.

Foot Note: 
- Bought a cheap phone, my first ever brand new h/p, due to emergency. My old phone kept on having problems. Don't know why.
- Wanted to write this last night, but then, I was too tired to do anything else. Had a quick dinner, gone to sleep early. Didn't have a nice sleep a day before, due to continuous line of work.

syaftome ~ still in the process of learning about life..

7 de' tour comments:

ztie said...

hp apa beli ktk tek?? eheh..
mmg ada banyak org masalah mcm ya koh .d soh keja sik tahan lamak. or sik mok. erm... kadang2 terfikir ne famili

syaftome said...

hmmm...
kmk beli nokia 1280...
nak harga RM 90 ya bah...
emergency glak...
xda masa nak g survei beli hp br...
so, beli jaklah nak murah ya...

yalah pempuan ya...bla kerja dsuruh nyapu lantei...
xtahan kenak arah oleh bos...lalu b'henti keja camya jak...

nya ada family n rumah drkpun...
tp xmok blt rumah...
nya nang degil...n sik tauk malu...

Ninie Nordin said...

situasi agak sma la. ada slh sorg family sik mok keja. bla keja sik lmak. pas ya menganggur jak terus. padahal umo dah 30an. yg heran nya gk biak umo 14 tem cuti sekolah dh pande carik keja. pa gik umo kedak ya. grrrr.

Ninie Nordin said...

ehh. lupak. plek juak si mpuan ya sik balit umh kedirik?

syaftome said...

kmk pun pelik jwak...
nya ya nang malas kali...
nya ngan gerek nya ya masih kapel...
tp xmok g rumah gerek nya...
kmk pun xtauk kenak...

nya ada problem ngan dak family nya kali...
mun nya molah rumah kedirik kedak ya...
xpalah jwak...rumah drkpun...
tp ya rumah org...
paham2 lah...

Vivian said...

pelik dunia tok oww..hahaha

http://my270view.blogspot.com/

my new link ok..update plz..eheh

syaftome said...

dunia tok x pelik...
yg pelik...adalah manusia yg hidup diatasnya...hehe...

ok...updated...

Related Posts with Thumbnails