Pāto 20 ~ Plan is just "A Plan" Afterall

This is what I hate about plans.
We all could plan everything, we all could arrange anything,
but it all turns out, the plan was never executed.
The plan was never implemented.
The plan was never carried out.
So, that's why I hate plans.
We need more action than a plan. [source]
The story begins like this.
Last night, a friend of mine, thought of asking me and a friend of him, out for lunch today.
I had thought that he asked us out, but it turns out, he was actually asked by his friend, a girl, who I have never met before. Therefore, he asked me to accompany him.
At first, I was neglecting to join, but as soon as he told me that he's going to pay, so, I said okay.

Today. The D-Day.
Skipped my breakfast, cause late for work.
Anxiously waiting, with an empty stomach.
The aforementioned lunch, was located at Rumah Hijau Cafe, a place where I have never set foot on before.
Actually, I didn't know the place, but after detailed explanation from a colleague, I managed to 'found' the place.

Noon. Fifteen minutes past twelve.
I went out early.
I don't want to be late, cause they said the place is popular, and they need to book the place.
Then, I wait.
Half an hour, no sign.
15 minutes later, still no sign. I was getting impatient. My cool started to deteriorated.
"Ah...fifteen more minutes.", I said to myself.
Is anger going to solve them all. No, but it helps. [source]
Then, I found out, there is no sign of him.
I was thinking to call or give him a message, but it's getting worst.
I don't have his phone number. What???
I thought that I did, but the truth is, I don't. I don't have his phone number.
I must have forgotten to save his phone number.
So, I went back to office and got myself a packed lunch from the canteen.
Damn, I just wasted my time and it all goes back to the canteen.

Later, I received his message saying, "sorry bro, my battery just gone flat and I couldn't recharge it, bla...bla...bla...and my friend couldn't make it too."
What??? Damn.
Even if I tried to give him a call, there is no use. If he can't switch on his phone, isn't it?
So, you see, this is his fault. Not mine.
That is why, personally I think, a surprise is much better than a plan.

Foot Note:  
Luckily, I was on duty on Chief Minister ICT Media Nite 2010. Had a supreme dinner, even though I didn't get any lucky draw. Now, I'm tired, still has time to do this one, when my fury had cooled off.

syaftome ~ don't like plans at all.

2 de' tour comments:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Salu benda nok di plan kedak ya la mudah nak sik jadi ekeke. Sebab ya lah aku lebih suka secara spontan jak.. mun sik jadi pun atleast sik frust glak ba hehe.

syaftome said...

mena kata kau ya...
molah plan camya nang x bagus...
nyuruh org frust ajak...

Related Posts with Thumbnails