Surprises Are Good Sometime

Surprise.
To make it works on someone, a detailed plan is a must.
But sometime, it happens without any proper blueprint of action.
Sometime, it just happens.

Smiling.
A surprise could give someone a moment of happiness.
And also, it could give someone a horrific moment of truth.
A kind of surprise, which could be considered as good or bad.
It's okay, if it is good, but when it comes to a bad and shocking surprise, it just breaks your heart. It just made you fragile, shattered into pieces, that can't be formed into one again, forever.

Nah, I don't want to talk about all that nightmares.
I want to emphasize on the good part, the true purpose of a surprise.

Reminiscing.
In my whole life, there are two most vivid surprise memories of mine. And both of them, related to my birthday.
Hmmm ~ loved those days. I wish I could just go back to the past.
When I was in Labuan Matriculation College(LMC), my friend and I went out for some fun and shopping.
Then,
Yati: you should buy me something.
Me: YOU should buy me something, coz it's my birthday.
Yati: Nah, you're just lying. Let me see your IC then.
Me: <showed her my IC>
Yati: hey guys, its syaf's birthday.
Others: really, let me see. Yeah. We should buy him something.
They walked away just like that, after knowing that. And I was just standing there, clueless, confused with what had just happened. Suddenly, when I was waiting at the bus station, there, they came and gave me this big and beautiful pillow of a round and smooth surface of smiley.
It looks just like this one. [source]
They gave it to me right away. Then, I had to bring it back to college. In the bus, everybody was watching and I couldn't hold myself from embarrassment. Even so, inside, I was smiling. Even though its just a pillow, its really meaningful and it made me happy. To commemorate their wonderful gift, I brought it back home. Until now, I still have it.

Second Time.
My course-mate suddenly asked me to go to this cafe. They told me that we're going to have dinner. When I arrived there, it was better than a dinner. It was a surprise birthday party for my friend and I. We are just two days apart, so, we celebrated together. No wonder, two of my friends were gone the whole day. They were actually planning for my birthday. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Our last dinner together. I miss these guys all the time.
Life. It's full of surprises.
Everyday has many surprises, just like what my BB used to say.Yeah. It's true.
Because a surprise is very important. It keeps us alive. It keeps us moving forward.

Living as a full grown adult, working all the time, we all need a surprise sometime.
It gives us some color to our black and white routine life.
It gives us some new perspective to a blank canvas.
Otherwise, life with no surprise, could drive us insane.
A life with no other views. A life with no colors.
A life, I'd rather say, "A life with no life."


Imagine when 20,000 people made a surprise for you.

Foot Note:
Yesterday, when I was working at BroadBand Carnival, there was this woman, who looks like a guy, danced out of nowhere, in the middle of a crowd. The crowd got themselves some surprise.

syaftome ~ just got myself a surprise, which made me happy for a moment.

6 de' tour comments:

Vivian said...

bila birthday ktk?
happy birthday! yerr..i never had any surprised birthday party.gift.

kmk langsung sik pergi karnival ya koh..

syaftome said...

thanks...
birthday kmk tgh bulan ariya...

x pernah...suh deng ktk molah surprise...hehe...

xda best jwak karnival ya...
mun x kerja...x kmk pg sia...

Ninie Nordin said...

wahhhh. bestt aihh! lmk kmk idup kt dunia tok sik pnh org plh suprise dak ya aihh. tedahh sik? ehehehe. p kmk sik kisah glak pasal ya. org wish ya pun dh ckup kohh. (:

syaftome said...

oh tedah nya...
xda org molah surprise k nya...
nang best bla org molah surprise k kita...hahaha...

befday wish pun dkira surprise jwak bah...at least...org ingat...
ya yg penting...

Coffee Girl said...

mun makcik ya tauknya glemer masuk dlm blog, lagi la nya lompat happy happy dan joget! ahahah

syaftome said...

yalah ya...
mestinya suk hati...

Related Posts with Thumbnails