Pāto 24 ~ Handphone Tag

1. How many hand-phone do you have?
    Only One. And It'll stay as One.

2. What brand is it?
    Nokia 1280 Grey

3. What function does it have?
    SMS, Radio and Flashlight.

4. What line coverage do you use?
    Maxis, it's been for 5 years now.

5. Do you spend wisely?
    Yeah, sure.

6. How much do you spend on reload per month?
    RM10.00 should be enough.

7. How many messages currently in your Inbox?
    16, I deleted most of them.

8. Who is the most frequent name appears in your Inbox?
    Hmmm...It's hard to tell.

9. When you answer this question, who is the last person that sends you a message?
    It's an update from Facebook, about a "friend" of mine who commented on my status.

10. How do you feels when you read that message?
      Happy, because her comment was funny.

11. When you received a message from an unknown number, what would you reply?
       Nothing, because I don't know them

12. How do you feel when your own friends distribute your hand-phone number?

       Nothing, because it might be necessary.

13. Are you happy when you receive a message from someone?
      Sure. Of course.

14. How fast do you type a message?
      From scale 1 to 10. 1 is slow, and 10 is fast. I'd say 6 or 7.

15. Who is the first person, that calls/message you today?

      No one. Not yet.

16. How frequent do you use "3G"?
      I never use 3G. Because my phone doesn't have 3G.

17. What ring tone do you use?
       In the mood.

18. How about the "message alert"?
      Standard. The old monotones message alert.

19. How much memories does your hand-phone have?
      Not sure, but I'm guessing it's small. It can only save about 100 messages only.

20. Would you like to have a brand new hand-phone?
      Nope. If I bought a new one, that means I'm not spending my money wisely.

21. What is the time you set for alarm?
       I think, it's 6.00 or 6.30 am. I'm not sure.

22. Have you called/message your parents today?
       Nope. Because, we are living in the same house.

23. Name those people, who you want to tag.
       Hmmm...I guess no one, because all them has been tagged.

7 de' tour comments:

Vivian said...

heheh nang jimat...sikda gerek ka?

syaftome said...

hahaha...umm...xda...
mun ada...camnei nak berjimat...
hahahaha.....

hani apandi said...

jimat nya eh, rm10 sebulan..

kan best mun sikda gerek, sik merabak duit padah orang tua,weee..:p

Ninie Nordin said...

wahhhh. ng jimat cermat la ktk ohh. kmk plg byk pun kmk rasa rm50 smpe rm30. dh kira jimat lh ya. ekekeke.

Coffee Girl said...

Er... wanna buy my 3G phone for very low? u can pay installment... hehe. or cash. or buy me coffee every day or so. :-)

Jue said...

wah jimat
mun ku rm10 ya time study lok pun sik ckup hehehe

syaftome said...

hani: jimat utk reload...
tp x jimat utk barang komputer...haha...

ninie: well...pengguna bijak...biasalah ya...
nang pandei ktk berjimat cermat...

CG: 3G?!?!? don't think so...
i can see my family everyday...
so, what for...hehe...
but i can buy you coffee though...

jue: time stadi dolok...
xpat jimat...k call dak member2...
n utk benda2 penting nak laen...hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails