Pāto 26 ~ What Happened in 2010?

Year 2010.
It's a unique year for me.
It brought me to a new chapter of my life.
It brings a whole new level to the game.
The game of life.
The life of my new career.
The life of my new directions.

To me, 2010 is an awesome year.
It marked the starting point of my career.
Because, this is the time, where my life actually begins.
This is the time, where the reality kicks in.
Brought me challenges and trying to push me down.
And this is the time, where I know the harsh world of living.
Where everything is unfair, where everyone is selfish and cruel.
To summarize, this is the time, where I know about life.

So, what actually happened in 2010? The milestone of my life.
1. March
1st of March. Where it all begins. I was offered a job and so, I took it. I was restless; the KFA project really stressed us out to come out with the organization improvements. However, at the end of the month, it was my graduation day. Can't believe it, I finally got a degree. All my parents sacrifice and my hard work really was paying off.

2. April
I was given an assignment. To come up with a montage for our organization. It was tough, and I don't have the skills but I took it anyway. But I failed, and the upper management decided to give it away to others. The failure, however, teach me something though.

3. May
17th May 2010. My first on-the-field assignments. And I don't recognize any of the VIPs. What the heck? I was learning. Like in the previous month of April, I was focusing on the montage project the whole time. I was assigned as a supervisor. This is really tiring. We had trouble in communications. The graphic designer can't grab the idea and the upper management kept changing their ideas. Quite stressful, but well, I did it anyway

4. June

This is where it all started. The Sejiwa Senada Exhibition. It all started in Sibu. And afterward, I was lucky to be assigned as an exhibitor throughout the whole state of Sarawak, which continued to other places (Bintulu, Betong, Sarikei, Mukah, Kapit) afterward. This is also the time, where I participated in an English Night Classes. Work on the day, and study at night. I was barely had time for rest. But well, it's worth it. I had really enjoyed the learning process of corporate business communication. Which I think is very important.

5. August
The class ended. I felt relieved. For the first time in three months, I had free time at night after work. It totally feels different. And yeah, not to forget, this is where the fasting month began. I was really enjoying the fasting month, after years of not having the break fast with my family. I was really happy at the time. But unfortunately, two of my sisters can't have it with the rest of us, because they were studying in the peninsular.

6. September
Yeah, the month of celebration. The Raya Celebration. Even though, it was short, just three days of celebration, due to the fact that we can't get vacation leave, it was really fun. I was able to meet up with my old friends from school. I was really glad that I met them after years of not seeing face-to-face. Not to forget, this is the time, I started blogging in Blogspot, where at first, I re-started in Wordpress.

7. October
The busiest month of all. I barely had time to take my mind of work. I went travel here and there, and my weekends means nothing to me. I worked for the whole month. No time to take a break at all. But when I look at the OT form, I put a smile on my face. ^_^

So, you see, most of the time, this year is all about work.
It's all about the relationship of my work and my life.
How I relate my skills and knowledge into a good use.
Even though my education is entirely not related to this kind of job.
It gives me the opportunity to learn. Learn something new. Every day.
And I was very lucky to be there. And I like it very much.
So, I love 2010 very much. Because it changed my life. So much.


Foot Note:
This entry marks the ends of an awesome year of 2010.

syaftome ~ won't ever let go the sweet memories of 2010

6 de' tour comments:

Vivian said...

wah..bgs la..very hardworking guy!
this year.polah bgs2 gik ok..

ktk kerja cney ow

Ninie Nordin said...

wahhh. best best jak ktk taun tok tek ohh. ng rajiinnn. hope taun baru tok ktk terus ajin berusaha gk la. hehehe.

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU :D

AmirFX said...

Tahniah bro... Byk juak benda dah d achieve tahun lepas oooo.. Nway, hepi new year!

syaftome said...

BSI: tahun tok mesti lebih bagus...
coz today must be better than yesterday...hehe..

ninie: blom cukup rajin lagik kmk ya koh...msh bnyk lgk benda mok dpolah...

amir: thank you bro...
bnyk yg dh achieve...n bnyk jwak belum diachieve...
so, i'll make sure to do it this year...

and so, happy new year to you too...

Jue said...

happy new year 2011!
PS congratz sbb dah join 100penulis ^^

syaftome said...

happy new year to you too...

hah...thanks...

Related Posts with Thumbnails