50 Bloggers Wanted II

Today. December 19th 2010. Sunday.
An application to join this particular blog called 100penulis.
Not to join as editors. But to get enlisted into their blogroll.

Alert. It's a multi-racial, multi-language blog. I believed.
So, check it out. But I'm sure, those who read this entry, most of them knew about them.
I managed to "reach" this blog a long time ago, while I was blogwalking.
But then, I knew about this "vacancy" when I read about it, from FnF.
When he wrote, an entry, kind of what I'm writing right now.
I guess, thanks to him. I was encouraged to join, to write this. :)

Well, let's start talking about this 100penulis.First of all, it's a good platform for my blog. To get some traffic, of course.
I believe, 100penulis is a well-known blog among bloggers communitay.
With 600 followers, up and rising, not to include silent readers, it brings a good amount of traffic for a start. By getting enlisted, sooner or later, it will bring more traffic to my blog. Hopefully. 

Secondly, dedicated bloggers "connected" to 100penulis really attracted me to apply.
This group of bloggers, really brings a lot of useful information to the table.
Different style of writings, various issues and info made it much more wonderful.
I could learn a thing or two from these bloggers.
An addition to that, we could give and take in every entry enlisted into the blog.
Giving comments and accept criticism. Which I'd like to do and appreciatively take.

Finally, through blogging, I managed to find my own style of writing.
Which I had no idea in the beginning.
With my writing, I hope to get my voice heard and listened, which everyone currently do.
Thus, with this kind of opportunity, I was hoping my voice projects through bigger audience.
Establish my confidence, and develop my skills in writing.
Encourage myself to keep on writing, and inspiring people, hopefully.

Note: 
Make sure to view the instructions here, for those who likes to apply.
Additionally, I'd like to tag Hani and BSI; my very first follower.

Foot Note:
With this opportunity, I'd like to say my gratitude to this blog's followers.
To whoever read this. To whoever becomes my silent readers.
Each and every comment, constructive criticism, and useful info really drives me through.
Drives and encourages me to write more. Gives me the inspiration.
The inspiration that I needed to change myself; and hopefully, others as well.
So, let me just say this.
Thank You Very Much to all of YOU.

syaftome ~ Love and Hugs. X.O.X.O

14 de' tour comments:

Vivian said...

sikda pun tag..hehe ktk join ka?

syaftome said...

yep...
i'd like to take this opportunity...

ada kmk tag ktk...
dekat "Note" kat dibah ya...

hani apandi said...

yerr, TQ!
suk ati mek.
sebab tag mek as your very first follower..

good luck!

syaftome said...

thanks...

tp nang mena bah...
beruntung kmk jumpa orang2 mcm ktk org suma...yerr...haha...

hani apandi said...

haha
TQ TQ TQ :))

kmk orang pun berutung jumpa orang kedak ktk.rajin ngabas blog mek org dengan drop komen yang membina.hehe..

blogger swk nang best2 o0..
suma friendly,:))

syaftome said...

hahaha...
memang pun...
blogger lain pun best jwak...hehe...

kmk nang suka ngabas...
blaja benda baru bah...
n dpt informasi terkini...:)

Norhayati said...

AS6
Salam perkenalan...saya pon bru join gak 100penulis..semoga kita sama2 menjadi penulis yang berjaya k!!
Latest entri: http://cuteprincess-princess88.blogspot.com/2010/12/disebalik-bunga2.html

pearl apple said...

AS6..salam..gud2...sama-sama lah kita buat yang terbaek kan..gud luck for us..=)

Mizz Coki said...

AS6

Ola!! Yeah. I am overjoyed and excited at the same time, just like you upon joining 100Penulis. Wishing you Happy Blogging!!! ♥

Latest Entry: Tips Elak Mengantuk di Ofis

sjaa64 said...

N.AS2

hai...i'm newbie in 100penulis...happy blogging okey :)

latest entry : menjadi editor 100penulis

Unknown said...

hi... let's share more in 100 penulis, i am a new member thou:)

syaftome said...

thanks guys for dropping by...

Jue said...

N.AS2

Hello syaftome ^^ not my 1st time visiting your blog =) See you when I see you in 100 Penulis's family

latest entry : Kesibukan Itu

syaftome said...

welcome to the family...
the bloggers communitay...

ps: getting busy...aren't you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails