Wawasan Inn ~ Sarikei District

What good criteria I could say about this place...hmmm~~~
Location:

It is at 69-72, Jalan Masjid Lama, Sarikei, Sarawak. It is quite near to the city, where we could take a 10 minutes walk. So, it is a good place to stay, BUT, there is a catch.


Review:

Their service is the worst so far. I can accept their presentation is nothing compared to a hotel. It's just a place to sleep after all. It's not a place to have a luxury vacation.


But I can't accept the TV was not working. After a whole day of working, at least I get a chance to watch tv for news or some entertainments. It was working actually, but then after a few minutes, it went black. The sound kept coming out but the visual is not there. So, I told the receptionist about that problem but what they told me made me frustrated because I hoped that they could change the tv set. On the other hand, they told me to smack the tv to make sure it keeps on working and that is what I did. But then, the main problem is not yet solved. The same problem arose, but there is nothing I can do about it. I'm sure the tv was broken because someone else did the same thing to that crt tv.

In the morning, after a good amount of sleep, I went to the bathroom to have a nice shower. But then the hot water tab was not working. Ah, this is insane. How am I going to have a shower without it. It was so cold and I couldn't take it but a shower is a must. So, I took a shower with a cold water. Lovely, the tv is malfunction and the tab isn't working.

To make matter worst, a few hours required for cooling the room down with a low-cost air conditioner. There is no complimentary drinks too and no fridge.

Perfect, everything was not what I expected it to be but luckily, I wasn't stuck in that room doing nothing.

Recommendation:

It is strongly recommended that you should not stay at this inn unless you have no other choice.

1 de' tour comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there..

Hafiz here.im from singapore. Im planning to go on a vacation alone at sarikei sarawak there. And while doing some googling for some inn or cheap hotels i saw this wawasan inn at the map. Can i know roughly the price you stayed there. Im planning on a 4 day stay. Meeting some of my online friends there too.

tarobob@hotmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails