Pāto 6 ~ Simplicity is the Key to No Misery

you see...everything is not so much complicated than you think...

Today. Yeah today. Today is the day where my misery ends for a while, coz it's the day I presents my pamphlet design to BB. I was supposed to present to our second-in-command-officer, our chief of assistant directors, Mr A but unfortunately, he was not in Kuching since he'd went to Miri for a meeting. So, whether I like it or not, I had to pass my design to BB through my supervisor.

As I expected, he didn't accept a single one of my four designs, instead I had to redesigned a bit to his satisfactions (luckily its just a simple design).
After lunch hour, I had presented my final design, which was supposed to be a final product but once again, there is something which is not to his likings. There was an error to the venue of one of the events in the pamphlet. Earlier, I had told my supervisor that the venue is a "closed stadium" but BB insisted that the venue is a "district stadium". In the end, it is a "closed stadium".

Fuhhh~~~now my life goes back to a normal life. A life where I don't have to crack my head about photoshop design(which I have no expertise at all) even though I'm home. A life where I get a nice sleep on a comfy bed and pillows. A life where I don't have to think about work at all. Moral of the story, don't brings your work at home coz in the end you will get a burden with the consequences.

p.s: now that was over, but another story about a speaker hasn't yet to uncover....

2 de' tour comments:

Naz said...

Its normal bro. u have to make use of it. even though i hv no experience at all. haha
btw. nice blog n keep on blogging. =)

syaftome said...

its easier for you to say...
coz you haven't met this kind of people...
but im sure you will...someday n somewhere...hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails