Pāto 2 ~ Long Awaited Weekend

Aaaaahhhh....so envious of him...
A weekend for me is not much different from weekdays. I still have to think about work and sometimes, I even have to go to work. Our department is quite different from the others. We are specialized in protocol task. So, when there is a function will be hold on at certain places and time, we have to be there and work. So, an organizer does not care whether it's a weekend or not. What they do care is that some of our staff will be there to arrange seating or tables for our VIPs. Well, that is not my part of the job. My part is about being usherette, that serves VIP to their seating or table. In order to do that, I have to recognize their faces and Alhamdulillah (Praise to God), I have recognized our CM(of course...who doesn't), DCMs, Cabinet Ministers and some of our 'Menteri Muda'. Even though it is quite hard to work at field during weekends, our work is not just in the office and the best part is that we can claim for our willingness effort :).

Besides worked in a function, my weekend was filled in with a program called "Pameran Program Sejiwa Senada". It's a program that connects state government to the public. This program's goal is to expose government core business, which aligned with our Prime Minister, Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Tun Razak motto "People First, Performance Now". This program has been organized in a few districts(Sibu, Bintulu, Betong and Sarikei) and it will continue in October, which will end in Kuching next year. My part in this exhibition is to be an exhibitor besides taking care of technical part of our exhibition booth, which requires a lot of time since we have to be there all the time entertained our visitors.
Now, you could see the reasons why I said weekend is nothing compared to weekdays for our department. Therefore, we are lucky, especially me because of the arrival of this Ramadhan fasting month. I could use a break for a while, where I could use the spare time to learn something new(such as: learn how to write blog... ;P) and have fun a little.

Well, how about YOU? What do you do during weekends?

2 de' tour comments:

yariennisha said...

I sleep (A LOT!) during weekends.
:P

syaftome said...

good for you...
embrace all the time you have now...hehe...
coz you'll never know when you will get urself busy...

my weekends always full with activities...
whether its packed with personal or professional duties...
and that's the reason why, I appreciated my time a little more than before...
when I was studying in uni...

in the end, I realize its true when people said "Time is GOLD"...

Related Posts with Thumbnails