Pāto 1 ~ The Beginning

Assalamualaikum(peace upon you),

This is just the beginning.
Hope everything is doing great wherever you are. and yeah, Happy Fasting Month to all Muslim. Hope everything is going according to plan until syawal arrives...:) Talking about plan, believe it or not, I did not plan to have this blog. When I was reading some of my friends' blogs last nite, something occurred inside me saying, "Why don't I start a blog? Maybe I could use this as a platform to learn something new. " After all, life is a journey and throughout the journey, we have to learn in order to create a better path of life in the future.

Actually, I used to write blogs years ago, when I was studying in university. After a while, I stopped. Maybe because there is not much time to write blog or perhaps the internet speed connection at the time was too slow. Now, I'm back with a new blog and a new objective even though at this moment, I'm still not sure what is the objective of this blog. Well, that is what I'm going to find out. Hopefully, this Tour of My Existence(TOME) will be able to find out the reasons why I'm here and create a path for my future.

5 de' tour comments:

miji said...

welcome back to blog life...
it was interesting for us to remind back our old memory. then we put it on the blog and we'll be smile when read it next 10 years..keep on blogging bro

syaftome said...

thanks...mizi...
and yes...this blog actually is a platform for me to put everything that I learned and anything that I experienced....
so, that I could express myself towards others in order to create a new ME in life...
other than the fact, I have been using it to find out or to study my purpose in life...
and that is what Tour Of My Existence is all about...hehehe...

p.s: feel free to post ur comments and give me some feedback....tq...

wan said...

Salam, just found out about this blog...welcome to blogging community =)
Nice blog by the way, keep up the good works =)

syaftome said...

thanks wan…i was influenced when i read some of our friends’ blog…including you…
so, i made my own blog with this wordpress…
still trying to figure how i could decorate my blog much better…
but as of now, i think this platform is not so much dynamic and flexible…

syaftome said...

after a while...
i realize that it was clear that wordpress is not so much dynamic than what I had imagined...
that's why i transferred to blogger.com...

Related Posts with Thumbnails