Pāto 7 ~ To Go Or Not To Go

Which one is the correct answer???

It was a lovely afternoon, when suddenly a guy from Bumiputera Entrepreneur Development Unit (UPUB) came to our office and asked whether some of our Muslims CBGs would like to go for  a video recording session at Islamic Information Centre(IIC). At first, I thought it was just a voice recording session but after I signed the participation forms(its just a plain white paper actually), I was soon to find out that its a video recording session. So, I guess I just have to deal with it since I had no other plans to do.


After breakfast, I goggled the place to find the venue because I've never been there even once. I got the information wrong but I'm pretty sure the shoot will be at IIC. I tried to memorize the directions to get there but in the end, I failed. After I had taken my shower, I even ironed my Malay traditional cloth so that I looked well groom for the shooting but everything was not in order. I couldn't find the buttons for the shirt and I had no idea where my brother put his extra songkok. After a while, I managed to find them.

I went out 15 minutes past eight, where the shoot will start at 9.00 pm. At first, my journey was quite enjoyable. When I was about to reach a traffic light, it went green voluntarily. But in the end, I got lost because I missed a junction. After a few minutes, I managed to find the landmarks to Jalan Ong Tiang Swee , where  I reached there with some time to spare.

But once again, I lost my way towards the main entrance. I guess I'm not really good with directions. So, after all congregations of Terawih prayer had gone out, I tried to find my colleague but he was nowhere to be found. Awkwardness started to take over me because I felt that I was just a stranger and I started to think about getting away. I asked myself whether I should go for the shoot session or should I back myself out. I kept thinking about it when finally a few minutes later I stood up from where I sits and just go straight to where I parked my car.

At that moment, I was thinking how am I suppose to answer if someone ask me why I didn't go for the recording session. After I figured it out with some of my lame excuses, I started the engine and drove my car way past the guard post without ever looked back. Until at this moment, even though I have made my decision, I am still figuring whether it's a good or a bad decision. I guess I'll never find out until I see the video, where it will commences on Raya Celebration.
Future Note: Make up your mind and get ready with the consequences.

2 de' tour comments:

MR Bang Miji said...

its a bad decision. it will gv u bad perception because they didnt noe the truth..

syaftome said...

yep...I regretted about the decision I made...
after that day, I found out that some of my colleagues were there...
but I didn't see them...
otherwise, I might stay till the end of the shoot...and I'll be able to show up on Raya's eve, where the video will be shown on TV1 or TV2...hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails