Pāto 33 ~ It's Finally Over

It's finally over.
Yes. My misery is finally over. For now.
Three weeks non-stop working period is on pause button.
And I'm not going to push the play button for a while.
Cause, a few days is only what I have.
Before I'll get busy with another difficult task.
But that's not what I'm going to talk right now.
Do I have to sacrifice myself just to get it over?
Well, a few weeks ago, there was a notice of  shutdown from SESCO. Obviously, they were doing maintenance for electric cables in the surrounding areas. But soon after they finished, our line can't get connected to the internet. Thus, no internet access. At first, I thought TM cut off our line, since my father mentioned that he didn't pay for a couple of month. But then, after he paid it all a week later, he was told that TM didn't cut off our line. So, I thought, there was something wrong with the hard line cable. Thus, the obvious appropriate action was, to complaint.

My father got a number from TM itself.
1-300-888-123 for call centre using handphones. And 100 for hard line telephone.
But unfortunately, we don't have telephone.
Since the sole purpose of the telephone line, was mainly for internet only.
And, I don't want to rush calling using the 1300 numbers.
So, instead, I used Talikhidmat, the public service line of the Sarawak State Government.
Since a friend of mine had used it before, and it worked.

I logged in the case myself into the system in the morning.
And a few hours later, they called me.
They want me to troubleshoot the problem myself before TM people goes to our house.
After I wasted my time going back home just to troubleshoot the internet problem, the problem is still there.
"Connected" but "No Internet Access".
At last, I went back to the office with lose hope.

The next day, a few people from TM came by and figured out the problem.
There was something wrong with our hard telephone line.
But unfortunately, they were not authorized to change the line.
So, at last, I took the shot. I called the call centre line.
I logged in another complaint, and they said the technician will fix the hard line within 24 hours. And so, I felt relieved.

They called back yesterday, telling me that the technician will come on Monday, which is today.
And so, they kept their promise. And luckily, my mother was at home today.
I rushed back since my mother had no idea about it. Fortunately, I was done with my plan for the day. Then, I met them and so, we solved the problem together.

Now that my life without internet is finally over.
I hope that this problem would never occur again in the near future.
Or else, I don't think I could ever go through that again.
A life without internet. A life without a life.

syaftome ~ the internet connection is still not quite stable

2 de' tour comments:

Jue said...

i pray hard there's a remote button in our life that we can control...can we?

syaftome said...

we do have a remote button that we can control...
which is those decisions we made that creating path to our future...

ps: why didn't i noticed this comment earlier... :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails