Pāto 28 ~ How Do I Live Without You

How do I
Get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be?
Oh I need you in my arms
Need you to hold
Your my world my heart my soul
If you ever leave
Baby you'd take away everything good in my Life.
How Do I Live, Thrisha Yearwood

Sunday Morning.
A love song played on the radio.
Mum is cooking. Stir-frying, actually.
Lempeng, some kind of roti canai.
One of my favorite food.
A mother's recipe is the best, right? [source]
While watching her back, I started thinking.
How do I live without her?
Stir-frying a lempeng isn't easy. For me.
I've been trying a couple of times before.
It need skills. Even though it seems easy.
But when I do it, it's full of holes.
So, how do I live without her?

This isn't just about her cooking, which is one of the best thing about her.
This is about her everything.
How she struggles to do her best.
How she satisfies her husband.
How she raises seven of us.
How she keeps problem to herself.
And how she lives, through the day.

How do I get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you.
What kind of life would that be? 
I can't imagine one night without you, mum.
I can't imagine we can't watch movie together at night.
Spending our time together, laughing about nothing.
I can't imagine when in the morning, you're not there.
Knock on my door, to wake me up, to go to work.
I can't imagine how can I drive your car.
And you sitting at the back, just like a VIP.
So, I can't imagine all of those thing.

To my father as well. [source]

Oh I need you in my arms
Need you to hold
Your my world my heart my soul
Oh, I really need you, mum.
I need you in times of happiness and sorrow.
I need you in times of fun and despair.
In fact, we all need you.
Grandma needs you to help her move.
Pa need you to serve his foods.
And satisfy all his needs.
And my siblings and I need you to be there.
Just to be there. A place for us to seek love and care.
So, that's why you are our heart and soul.

If you ever leave
Baby you'd take away everything good in my Life.
 
Yeah, baby. You are now our baby.
We used to be your baby, and now you are our baby.
It is now the time for us to give back to you.
For all your hard work in the past. And for all your sacrifices.
It is the time for us to take care of you.
To pay back all the efforts you put into us.
It is now, the time where you can rely on us.
To do chores, and solve your problems.
So, if you ever leave, how can we repay you.
So, definitely, you'd take away everything good in our life.

syaftome ~ I LOVE YOU, MUM

5 de' tour comments:

AmirFX said...

Join kontest sudirman juak ka? Wahhh.. Best.. Gud luck... Aku bok join juak ritok tek...

syaftome said...

hahaha...
xda koh...
aku sik tauk pun pasal contest ya...
hahaha...

ENCIK TIKUS said...

lame tak makan lempeng wokk

#yeRn# said...

sedap nye lempeng!

syaftome said...

hahaha...
mintak mak korunk buat...
mesti sodap...
masakan ibu lah katakan...

Related Posts with Thumbnails