Pāto 31 ~ A Month Passed By

Hello bloggers!!!
Wow!!! It's been a month. And plus plus.
Since the last time I published an entry in here.
Can't believe it's been a while.

Speaking of which, a month is a very long time.
Anything could happen in a month.
Anything could change in a second.
Let alone a month. Thirty days.

Throughout my absence, I began to see things clearly, differently.
I began to listen to my inner voice and really look into things that was happening.
And throughout my journey, I really learned something new, something fresh.
So, just let me give you guys a brief of summary.
And just bear this with me.

First thing first, working in a protocol unit and blogging is really not a good fit. Doing a job on office hours and then goes out for events or functions in the evening or during weekends doesn't display a good match for blogging. Just to write down something that comes up on your mind requires time as well. Whereby, that usually involves focus and brain storming. However, I'm not complaining, it's just that sometimes, I was stuck in a rut and doesn't have time for blogging because of other commitments. Or perhaps, I don't have an idea on what to blog about. Well, that's my kind of situation. But, how about you guys? Do you experience the same thing? And how do you guys deal about it?
The Work-Blogging Curve. [source]

One more thing about working in a protocol unit is that, it's really affecting your health. Yeah, it's fun at first, when you could travel anywhere because of an event or a function, but at the same time, it's also tiring. And stressful. You don't have time for yourself. Whenever you get home, you need to prepare yourself for an assignment in the evening. And when you do that, you don't have time for exercises. This might sound an excuse, but it's true. You got tired whenever you got back after having meals outside. And speaking of meals, protocol can't be separate from lunches and dinners. And this is the time where we need to control ourselves, otherwise, it's affecting our health in a long term. So, for those of you who thinks that working in a protocol unit is fun and joyous. Think again, because you might don't want to sacrifice your health just for free plane tickets.

Okay, enough with complaints. Working in a protocol unit do have their own perks and advantages. For example, last week, I managed to fulfill my quest to visit all regions in Sarawak, whereby I finally landed on small airport in Lawas (a sub-district of Limbang region) with a Twin Otter airplane. The only plane that could land on that airport. It was a rough flight and kinda hot inside, but it was worth it. Meanwhile, on my way back home to Kuching, we flew from Kota Kinabalu International Airport(KKIA). Since we got there early, we managed to roam around the city of Kota Kinabalu. Ooohhh, it was one kind of an experience there. The skies are bright and clear. The seas are so beautiful. And the shopping malls are full with people, like it was in the weekends. It felt like nobody was working, since the food court was so packed with people. I wish to go there again sometimes.
Look how small they are.
Apart from that, I was also managed to fulfill my other personal quest. To meet the top leader of our country, PM and DPM. In person. With that, I am so grateful that I managed to do it in almost a year I've been working there. My mission is now over. I have nothing left to regret if I was going to leave this job and found another one. A better one with a better paycheck. But no matter where I will be, no matter which state I'm in, I'll always remember this first job I got. The job that gave me the sucker punch in the face. In order to make me realize. Things I love the most. Things that makes me happy. And things that thought me the meaning of life. My true meaning of life.

Foot Note: 
1. I guess this all about my job, isn't it?
2. There is so much other thing to say, maybe in the next entries.

syaftome ~ sorry for the silence treatment

14 de' tour comments:

ztie said...

patut lamak sik nangga. bz duhal. sik apa... kerja2 juak. ada masa blogging juak ow. hehe... biasalah ya ada pasang surut

AmirFX said...

Best juak keja dirik tok... Dapat ngerayo sia sitok... Nway, have a great journey n pleasent weekend...

Vivian said...

i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! yerr.. hahaha lamak dah mek tertunggu2 entry of wisdon dari ktk tok eh...

anyway...carik la masa yang sesuai..time ktk boring2 masa event ya..coba karang2 entri..balit umah..publish jak.. k ipad ka..iphone ka..or any pda's/smartphone or dalam kertas kah since i remembered you only own classic phone right? eh///sukati jak kmk.

Jue said...

aok lamak juak
mala jak visit blog tok tp sikda new entry hehe
nsb ktk lawat blog ku
skali bukak, cak!eh ada new entry dah hehehe

syaftome said...

ztie: nang bz koh...kehulu kehilir jak...kakya xda internet gik ya...nei ndak xpat update...huhu...

AmirFx: ada time nya suka...and ada time nya sengsara...pasang surut cam dpadah ztie ya...
minggu tok xda weekend gik koh...coz of kerja...

vivian: *blushing*
terharu kmk koh...

boleh pakei idea ktk ya...kelak kmk try...
tp biasanya time2 cmya kmk baca buku...or newspaper...coz carik masa k m'bc pun ssh kinek tok...huhu...

but you know what...kmk dh upgrade dh...pakei SE Xperia kinek tok...jgn jeles...hehe...

jue: yalah...ng lamak...smpei nk bc entry org pun x terlayan...
but i still read them even though they were few weeks back...

ztie said...

Wah! Dh pky se xperia! Oke. Kompom android. Pasang internet gk rah phone pasya donlod bloggers. So u can update anytime anywhere. Yer

syaftome said...

hahaha...yalah nak dipkr kmk kinek tok...
gk tengah survei data plan yg plg bagus...
ktk ada apa2 recommendation kah sik...

ztie said...

Now ktk pakey apa? Prepaid ka bil? Depends dgn mun dpky ktk

syaftome said...

kmk make prepaid kinek tok...

but was thinking of buying a new number...
for the sake of unlimited internet access...hee...

ztie said...

Yalah tek ktk pakey prepaid digi ka celcom or apa? Mtk emel tak. Senang gk nak kelaka. Or.... apa2 yg ktk ada.

Vivian said...

adeh..jeles kmk!! kmk gik belum terbeli hp baru koh..so..mun dah ada canggih manggih ya...apa lagik..gunakan sebaik mungkin!! hehe

syaftome said...

ztie: emel kmk syaftome@yahoo.com
malam kelak kmk free...
kaktok kmk nk pg ngabas kpg lok...
lamak xpg sia...
kak ya baruk blt rumah...hehe...

vivian: yalah hasilnya koh...
setelah penat lelah bekerja...
kumpul duit...
tunggu ad unlimited internet access lok...baruk kmk dpt guna hp ya spnuhnya...

pali7x said...

dude, its good to see you come back :)

syaftome said...

thanks bro...
and im glad to be back...

Related Posts with Thumbnails